Dec 1, 2012
With the holidays just around the corner, Geobunga offers a free seminar on Saturday, December 1 that provides homeowners and condo dwellers with both inspiration and easy tricks to liven up any home, on any budget. Led by Keola Kalama, merchandiser and customer service representative at Geobunga, this informative seminar is just in time for the winter holidays.
Saturday, December 1
· 9 a.m. at Geobunga Flagship at 4299 Lawehana Street, Salt Lake (across from Target) and
· 2 p.m. at Geobunga Waimanalo Farm at 41-829 Kakaina St., Waimanalo
To ensure your seat, reservations are highly recommended and can be made at www.geobunga.com.
During this time of shopping and event madness, embracing the holidays in your décor should be simple and stress-free. Decluttering the space is the first step to creating an inviting place for people to gather or an attractive décor feature. Choosing a color scheme that fits with the holiday is a great place to start, but not always absolutely necessary to capture the feel of the holidays. Other useful tips attendees will learn at this informative workshop.
· Display your favorite ornaments on a bamboo trellis, with a bamboo bench in front of it for presets in lieu of a tree.
· Learn about alternatives to holly (an invasive species) and poinsettias, by using native Hawaiian berries or bromeliads for holiday colors.
· Immediately transform an entry way by creating a new, or jazzing up an existing container garden with flowers that remind you of the holidays – poinsettias before Christmas and Cherry Blossoms around New Year’s are an inexpensive way to bring new color and holiday spirit to your home. Then, after the holidays are over, you can move these flowers to your garden or lanai, as a happy reminder of the past holiday season.
Geobunga turns the ordinary into extraordinary as Hawaii’s best resource for anyone looking to enhance their outdoor experience. Providing unique garden elements from around the world, Geobunga specializes in stone pavers and benches, decorative rocks, ceramic pots, fountains, and bamboo accents, including a variety of plants. With the best prices, selection and service in the state, each visit to Geobunga brings something new to discover. Geobunga, the state’s largest grower of water plants, offers two convenient locations in Salt Lake and Waimanalo. Visit www.geobunga.com for more information.
***F R E E A N D O P E N T O T H E P U B L I C***
|Cost||FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC|
Geobunga Outdoor Garden Center
For more information:Sponsor:
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.