2012 Education & Career Advancement Guide
(page 1 of 4)
Employees are a company’s most valuable asset. Part of their value includes their skill set and their ability to adapt to any situation. The distinguished institutions featured in this section offer great opportunities, to improve those skills and those abilities with advanced degrees or special certifications.
UH Manoa Outreach College
Advanced Degree Options for the Busy Professional
Distance education coupled with small class sizes ensure that students get the attention they need to succeed.
The University of Hawai‘i at Ma-noa Outreach College proudly extends the resources of the University beyond the traditional campus, making higher education accessible to a broader community. Partnering with other UH Ma-noa colleges, Outreach College offers a wide spectrum of options statewide, from individual classes to advanced degree programs. Many students complete their degrees while managing full-time work and families.
Call us at 956-6780 to find out how we can help you achieve your educational and professional goals.
Outreach College offers the following programs and more on campus:
• Imi Ho‘ola Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Med Program
• Master’s Entry Program in Nursing
• Doctor of Education in Professional Practice
Erin Kaneko and her family Drake, Kelly and Corey, celebrate her graduation in December 2011. Erin lives in Hilo and completed the Master of Education in Curriculum Studies degree online.
The following programs are offered via distance education:
• Bachelor of Education in Elementary Education
• Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Special Education
• Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Secondary Education
• Master of Education in Curriculum Studies
• Master of Education in Early Childhood Education
• Master of Education in Educational Foundations
• Master of Education in Educational Technologies
• Master of Science in Kinesiology and Rehabilitation Science
• Master of Arts in Music Education
• Master of Social Work
• Master of Science in Nursing
• Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing
Do you like what you read? Subscribe to Hawaii Business Magazine »