2012 Top Realtor Profiles
(page 15 of 17)
For 22 years, Corinda Wong has helped her clients achieve their personal real estate goals. Her business experience and knowledge help ensure successful real estate transactions. She provides exceptional customer service and has been recognized nationally for her outstanding sales achievements.
Wong is also passionate about giving back to the community. She teaches and volunteers at St. John Vianney in Kailua and a board member for Women In Need and the Locations Foundation.
A Partner at Prudential Locations, has always prided herself on her high standards of honesty, integrity and ethical standards when dealing with her clients. Since 1981, Nicole has had a proven record of excellent service and sales in the Hawaii real estate market. Understanding Hawaii’s diverse cultures has been one of Nicole’s unique strengths that she has served her many clients well. She specializes in luxury condos, residential properties, investment properties, vacant lots and new project.
• Prudential Locations’ Top Internet Sales Agent
• Partner of the Firm
• Prudential Legend Award
• Chairman’s Circle
• Fine Homes Specialist
• Certified Residential Specialist
• Accredited Buyer Representative
• Graduate Realtor Institute Designee
• e-PRO Internet Professional
• Aloha Aina Award Nominee 12 Consecutive Years
• Real Estate Instructor
• Co-Owner EcoGenesis
• Former National Event Sales & Presentation Manager, Bose Corporation
• Former Owner of MCM Productions, Concert Promotion
• Former Owner of The Hawaiian Islands Talent Company, Former Agent for Brother Noland, Kalapana, Cecilio & Kapono.
Do you like what you read? Subscribe to Hawaii Business Magazine »