2012 Top Realtor Profiles
(page 6 of 17)
Trevor would like to extend a warm MAHALO to his clients for their continued loyalty and support, and to Hawaii Business Magazine for recognizing him as one of Hawaii’s Top 100 Realtors.
Trevor is the President and owner of Benn Pacific Group, a boutique real estate brokerage and consulting firm dedicated to professional excellence, comprehensive market knowledge and outstanding client representation. Since 1995, Trevor has personally closed over $325 Million in real estate transactions and continually strives to provide extraordinary service with integrity and honesty.
• 2007 to 2012 Hawaii Business Magazine – Top 100 Realtors.
• 2009 Honolulu Advertiser’s Best of the Best – Realtor category.
• 2006 Real Estate Magazine – Top 50 Realtors on the Rise (National).
• 2005 Pacific Business News – 40 Under 40 Award recipient.
• 2004 National Association of realtors – 30 Under 30 Award (National).
• 2003 to 2011 Aloha ‘Aina Nominee
In 2011, Nancy was awarded and recognized for representing the highest priced residential sale in Maui’s history, a $27 million dollar estate in Makena which was unlisted and Nancy represented both the buyer and seller. With Wailea/Makena closings of over $119 million dollars last year, Nancy has achieved the accolade of Maui’s #1 Broker for 2011.
Specializing in Wailea and Makena resorts, Nancy is widely appreciated for her sense of value, product knowledge and innate ability to gain results. She is one of the most sought after broker’s for representing prestigious high end properties as noted by her impressive list of currently available estate offerings.
• Leading the way in Hawaii for luxury high-end sales.
• #1 Broker Maui - 2011
Do you like what you read? Subscribe to Hawaii Business Magazine »