Leaders in Innovation 2013
(page 2 of 4)
Pacxa: Complete Business Solutions
Pacxa is Hawaii’s largest technology services provider bringing innovative and diverse solutions to organizations throughout Hawaii and the Pacific Rim. Pacxa supports businesses ranging in size from small to large companies, government agencies, and non-profit organizations. Its talented team of consultants, systems analysts, and network technicians work closely with customers to understand their business and find scalable solutions that enhance their business processes and productivity.
To help companies achieve their business goals, Pacxa delivers a range of solutions including business consulting, managed and cloud services, unified messaging, network and computer support, and Oracle & Microsoft technology solutions. In addition, to help meet the challenging technology needs of today’s organizations, Pacxa leverages its partnerships with industry leading technology hardware and software partners such as Oracle, Dell, Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, NetApp, Cisco, Citrix, IBM, and many more.
Pacxa’s goal is to provide businesses with the technology, services, and support they need to thrive and help them every step of the way.
It is important for companies to approach their IT solutions as an essential part of their overall business plan. At Pacxa, we are continually offering our clients solutions such as the Pacxa Regional Cloud that will give their organization a competitive advantage. The Pacxa Regional Cloud is a local, secure, and affordable solution for companies that are looking for flexibility and agility in operating their data center and application infrastructure. Pacxa utilizes an operational framework and planning model to help realize the benefits enablement of cloud computing, in both private cloud and hybridized environments.
Why chose Pacxa’s Regional Cloud ?
- Access your Virtual Desktop and compute infrastructure at any time, from any device, and any network
- Lower your capital costs and upfront infrastructure investment
- Advanced Systems Management capabilities powered industry leading technologies
- Latest versions of the Microsoft Business Productivity Suite Featuring Microsoft Office and Enterprise grade applications
- Flexible Infrastructure that scales as your business grows with a pay-as-you-go model
- Allow valuable IT resources to focus on growing your business vs. managing your desktop, server, and application infrastructure
- Improve business agility and deliver IT as-a-service with Pacxa’s hybrid cloud solutions
- Guaranteed accessibility, security, and redundancy of critical business data
Pacxa delivers a range of solutions including business consulting, managed and cloud services, unified messaging, network and computer support, and Oracle & Microsoft technology solutions.
1000 Bishop Street, Suite #701 Honolulu, HI 96813
Do you like what you read? Subscribe to Hawaii Business Magazine »