Our Team Works Hard (And Plays Hard)
Photo: David Croxford
Here is the talented group of people who produce Hawaii Business each month. We work hard to deliver the best magazine possible for our readers and advertisers by focusing on the big issues facing Hawaii’s businesses and economy, and on being useful to our readers.
But we’re not above having fun, as you can see. For more fun, check out Amazing Business Tales, a mini-comic book that tells you how you can renegotiate your lease.
Tell me what you think about our magazine and what stories we should be covering. Write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. And thank you for investing your time with us.
1. David Tumilowicz, Publisher
2. Steven Petranik, Editor
3. Jason Ubay, Managing Editor
4. Jerry Burris, Editor at Large
5. Dennis Hollier, Senior Writer
6. Beverly Creamer, Senior Writer
7. Shara Enay, Writer
8. Sara Romfo, Associate Art Director
9. Bobby Senaha, Advertising Director
10. John Inamine, Account Executive
11. Patrick Parsons, Marketing Director
12. Ephraim David Botulan, Account Coordinator
13. Melanie Palmer, Administrative Director
Do you like what you read? Subscribe to Hawaii Business Magazine »