Invest in your future today!
➤ Join Hawaii Business magazine for the 6th Annual Leadership Conference, Hawaii's largest professional development conference.
Build valuable new relationships, expand influence in your space, challenge yourself to think differently, and push yourself to grow as a leader.
8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. Registration & Networking
9:00 a.m. -10:00 a.m. Opening General Session
10:00 a.m.-10:15 a.m. Break/Transition
10:15 a.m.-11:15 a.m. Morning Session I
11:15 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Break/Transition
11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Morning Session II
12:30 p.m.-2:00 p.m. Lunch
2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. Afternoon Session
3:00 p.m.-3:15 p.m. Break/Transition
3:15 p.m.-4:45 p.m. Closing General Session
4:45 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Pau Hana
MORNING GENERAL SESSION
Climate Change is Real and Hawaii Needs to Act
Environmental awareness needs to be on the agenda of every business leader. Climate change is here. We're already seeing rising sea levels, warmer temperatures, and more intense rainfall and tropical storms. Preparing for these changes will require facing the costs and developing systemic solutions from leaders abroad and at home. The problem is too vast for any single business. How do we prepare for increased coastal flooding and rising tides? How can we develop an economy based on clean energy? How do businesses help the state meet its goals for 100% clean energy and carbon neutrality? How are local businesses in Hawaii being more sustainable? What can we learn from to apply to our own business? We must prepare for climate change and help mitigate is impacts.
- Lead with Cultural Intelligence and Resist Unconscious Bias
- Foster Resilient Teams: Treat Leadership Preparedness Like Disaster Preparedness
- Embrace Continuing Education: Why You Should Invest In Your Employees
- Fine Tune Your Negotiation Skills
- Leaders of Tomorrow Need To Be More Than Just Corporate Leaders, They Need To Be Community Stewards
- Present and Sell a Bold Idea
- Creating Safe Workplaces for All Employees
- CX: Experience Is The Key To Success
# # #
More details to come!
For questions, please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org