Hear from our panel of local successes how they used guerrilla marketing, destination retail, and other tactics to thrive as a brick and mortar store.
The lessons they've learned are valuable far beyond the windward side and retail. Panel Includes:
- Dylan Butterbaugh, Founder and Owner, Manoa Chocolate
- Debbie Ah Chick-Hopkins, Co-owner, Global Village
- Ceandrys Black, Founder and Owner, R.A.W. Body Essential
- Tina Yamaki, President, Retail Merchants of Hawaii
- Haunani Fujimoto, Director of Leasing, Kamehameha Schools Commercial Real Estate Division
Moderator: Steve Petranik, Editor, Hawaii Business Magazine
$25 General Admission / $20 Group Rate (3+)** / $35 General Admission + discounted annual subscription to Hawaii Business Magazine*
**Discount taken at check out.
*Includes breakfast and parking.