During a year of extraordinary global and community challenges, we invite you to three days of inspiration, connection, rejuvenation and empowerment.
Gain skills and strategies for leadership. Learn tactics to overcome present-day challenges. Real women will share real advice on how to find and foster personal and professional growth and resilience through keynotes, panel discussions, fireside chats, and presentations.
Wahine Forum 2020 is going virtual!
This new platform offers:
- All the Wahine Forum content you know and love
- More sessions (16 total sessions + the LIVE Wahine Lounge on Facebook)
- Multiple days (October 20 - 22)
- The opportunity to share the Wahine Forum with your organization's distributed team members & aspiring young women in your family
- Flexibility to watch the sessions live or access the replays at your convenience
(with the purchase of the Full Conference ticket)
New Additions to the Forum
- Start your mornings off right with our Moments of Zen Sessions. Let’s take a moment to breathe together and focus on our well-being.
- Grab a cup of coffee (or tea) and join us for Fireside Chats. We’ll start the day with a talk story featuring local wahine who will share their personal stories of perseverance, resilience, and grace.
- Tune into a Live Wahine Lounge on Facebook where we will cover a variety of interesting topics and important issues facing women and girls today. Plus, a closer look at some of our nonprofit organizations who are doing incredible work in the community, tips for setting up your home office, book suggestions to keep you inspired and motivated, easy and healthy recipes from women rocking our food scene, and more!
- Connect with like-minded attendees during our Hall Chats while the inspiration is fresh. As soon as your session is over, chat with attendees who shared your experience and interest, just like you would in a hallway walking between sessions.
- If you're looking for a one-on-one experience with some of Hawaiʻi’s top business and community leaders, sign up for the exclusive Mentorship Session. Limited spots available and offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Check out the variety of sessions we have in store for this multi-day conference:
- The Pandemic is Not Gender Neutral
- The Reinvention of You
- Leadership is a Practice, Not a Position
- Empower Your Health: Staying Mentally and Physically Fit When Life Happens
- Emotional Intelligence is Vital
- Real World Negotiations
- Cultivating Mindfulness
- Your Road Map to Financial Well-Being
- Female Founders: How We Built It
- Intersection 101: How Race, Class and Gender Affect Our Lives
- This Crisis Can Be a Catalyst for Change
- Keynote Address
For more information, visit wahineforum.hawaiibusiness.com
Mahalo to Our Sponsors & Partners