Hawaii Business magazine’s SmallBiz Academy returns to Downtown Honolulu!
Tapping into the Tourist Market
Many local stores and restaurants have grown their businesses by attracting visitors – even though their locations are outside the traditional tourist areas. Learn how they succeeded and how you can too at the upcoming SmallBiz Academy luncheon seminar. Our panel will include local small business owners who thrive with both local and visitor customers plus marketing experts on sustainable tactics for tapping into the tourist market.
- Meli James, Cofounder, Mana Up & President, Hawaii Venture Capital Association
- Kyle Reutner, Brand Manager, Ko Hana Distillers
- Ed Kenney, Chef & Owner, Town Hospitality Group
- Gina Chun, Senior Director of Advertising and Marketing Programs, Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau
- Moderator: Steve Petranik, Editor, Hawaii Business Magazine
$20 General Admission / $15 Group Rate (3+) / $30 General Admission + discounted annual subscription to Hawaii Business Magazine
For more information, please contact our events team:
Anthony Bagnoli, email@example.com, (808) 534-7578