Digital Marketing Internship, Summer 2019 (Open)
Hawaii Business Magazine, the insider publication that connects local business leaders with our community, and highlights innovators and creative businesspeople to create a viable future for Hawaii, is seeking a passionate and hard-working student or postgraduate to intern with our marketing department! Is that you?
The ideal candidate will be a team player with the ability to conceive innovative marketing plans, multitask, and collaborate with the sales, creative and editorial staffs to increase our audience and advertising revenues across all content platforms including print, digital and events. This internship is a for college credit, so please note that additional items may be needed from your school in order to receive credit.
If you’re looking for an exciting experience in multimedia marketing with an established locally owned company, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Summer internship preferable start date at beginning of June through mid-late August
- 15-20 hours per week, depending on availability
- School schedules and special circumstances can be accommodated
Preferred Skills or Experience:
- Strong command of basic computer skills and programs (Mac/PC)
- Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, etc.
- Adobe applications: Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, etc.
- Data analytics, data entry or management
- Email marketing
- Social Media marketing
- Creative production (i.e. photography, videography, photo/video editing)
Other preferable interests/skills:
- Teamwork mentality and strong work ethic
- Transparency and open communication with all team members
- Creative problem–solving skills
- Ability to research and compile information for team review
- Takes initiative to complete tasks ahead of time, creates new opportunities to enhance skills or knowledge in areas of interest, able to work independently
- Hawaii Business’ audience and constituents
- Business developments and local news in Hawaii
- Digital media & marketing trends
- Permitted to use your own equipment (if preferred or working remotely)
- A company email address and general phone number will be provided to communicate with internal/external parties.
- Direct report: Hawaii Business marketing team. Additional tasks and duties may be assigned.
Mahalo for your interest in Hawaii Business Magazine!
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us anyway!
Feel free to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.