The program is a great tool for recruiting and retaining employees, and it can provide the feedback you need to improve your workplace
Registration is now open for 2019’s Hawaii Best Places to Work, the state’s top workplace recognition program. And tell your HR people it’s free!
You should register if your company is a great place to work, because you will be recognized in Hawaii Business magazine and at hawaiibusiness.com. And you can bring as many employees as you want to the annual Best Places to Work celebration – a fabulous party that your whole team will enjoy.
You should also register if you want your company to become a great place to work but aren’t there yet. That’s because we can provide you with the feedback you need to create a great workplace.
Being named a Best Place to Work is a powerful tool to recruit and retain employees. That’s a huge advantage in a state with an unemployment rate around 2 percent.
Here are five things you need to know if you are considering registering for the Best Places to Work:
- 75 percent of your company’s score is based on a confidential survey of your employees. When your employees answer the survey, their identities are kept secret and that ensures honest answers. They speak freely about workplace policies, their managers, how they are treated, trust and much more.
- The other 25 percent of your company’s score is based on a questionnaire filled out by your HR department. This year we are simplifying that questionnaire to save you time.
- If your company makes the Best Places to Work list, your company will be honored in the April 2019 issue of Hawaii Business magazine and online at hawaiibusiness.com.
- If your company completes the Best Places to Work process but does not make the list, no one else will know. We do not publish the names of companies that do not make the cut.
- Whether you make the cut or not, you will be able to buy an incredibly useful report from the Best Companies Group, the experts who conduct the employee surveys and analyze the HR questionnaire. Best Companies has overseen hundreds of such programs across the United States and in many foreign countries. The price you pay for this invaluable report is far less than you would pay for a comparable survey from another company.
The report will tell you what your employees think are the company’s strengths and weaknesses – in their own words. That’s actionable information which has been used by dozens of local companies to transform mediocre workplaces into admired Best Places to Work. And you will learn how your company compares to others in Hawaii and within your industry.
The registration deadline is Friday October 26, 2018.
Do you still have questions or want to talk this over with someone? Email us at email@example.com.