Hawaii Business is an award-winning magazine that covers the major issues affecting the state’s businesses, and provides useful information to owners and managers. Founded in 1955, Hawaii Business is the oldest regional business magazine in the United States and reaches more than 58,000 business decision makers each month.
In addition to providing perspective on important topics each month, the magazine has many signature issues:
• February: the SmallBiz Success Awards recognize Hawaii’s best small business;
• March: profiles of 20 for the Next 20, an emerging group of Hawaii leaders;
• April: the annual listing of the Best Places to Work in Hawaii;
• May: coverage of education, Hawaii’s most important economic issue;
• June: our annual list of Hawaii’s Top 100 Realtors;
• August: the Top 250, which ranks the state's largest companies based on gross sales;
• October: the Wahine in Business issue.
• December: the Leadership and Black Book issue, which biographies of hundreds of top executives.