If your business has been hurt by the pandemic or you’re trying to launch a new business, business loans and other financing can feel daunting.
Our panel of experts discuss conventional and unconventional ways to get the money you need.
- Kūhiō Lewis, President and CEO, Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement
- Fred Rickert, Business Advisor, Hawai’i Small Business Development Center – Maui
- Bill Tobin, Co-Owner, CEO and Managing Partner, Tiki’s Grill & Bar
- Susan Utsugi, Senior Vice President & Division Manager, Business Banking, Central Pacific Bank
- Moderator: Noelle Fujii-Oride, Writer, Hawaii Business Magazine