Replay the CHANGE Event: Health & Wellness
Hear from change-makers in Health & Wellness from across the Islands –from Kaua‘i to Hawai‘i Island.
During this event, they discuss the following topics:
- Ending the pandemic
- Mental health, especially among our youth
- Programs for helping Kupuna live well at home
- Using tech like telehealth to improve health and wellness outcomes
- Dr. Josh Green, Physician, Hawai‘i’s COVID-19 Liaison, Lieutenant Governor
- Dr. Kathleen Kozak, Physician, Straub Medical Center, Host, The Body Show, Hawaii Public Radio, Medical Director, UHA Health Insurance
- Jason Chang, Executive VP and Chief Operating Officer, The Queen’s Health Systems and President, The Queen’s Medical Center
- Mason K. Chock, Council Vice Chair, Kaua‘i County
- Dr. Brian Wu, Physician, Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children, HMSA, Medical Director
To learn more about the CHANGE Event Series, click here.