Meet the Local Artists Featured at ʻAʻaliʻi Ward Village
Offering a contemporary island lifestyle surrounded by the natural beauty of Hawai‘i, ‘A‘ali‘i at Ward Village is home to over 200 distinct works of art created by local painters, sculptors, photographers and craftspeople.
The residences of Ward Village are designed to both excite the senses and connect the community with the wonders of Hawaiʻi. As the most recently completed project in the neighborhood, ‘A‘ali‘i reflects the exceptional beauty of Oʻahu not only in its stunning panoramic views and modern island design aesthetic, but also in the extensive collection of local artwork that inspires life here. Some of the many Hawai‘i-based artists featured include:
- Carol Bennett, whose love of nature informs her spectacular, often large-scale paintings.
- Kamran Samimi, the creator of uniquely gorgeous sculptures using native woods.
- Kristen Reyno & Mark Kushimi, who beautifully elevate the art of nature photography.
- Roen Hufford, whose innovative tapa designs honor one of Hawai‘i’s richest cultural legacies.
- Roland Longstreet, a painter whose colorful creations capture the natural spirit of the Islands.
Inspiration continues throughout ‘A‘ali‘i in the thoughtfully crafted living spaces, premium interior finishes by renowned designer Lauren Rottet, and resort-like amenities. These modern homes also offer the perfect mix of urban conveniences and island living with easy access to spacious parks, beautiful beaches, a weekly farmers market, one-of-a-kind shops, and globally inspired cuisine just minutes away.