Micah Kāne Shares Hawaiʻi’s Cultural Advantage
Hawaii Business Magazine’s former Director of Events, Anthony Bagnoli, spoke with Micah Kāne, President and CEO of the Hawai’i Community Foundation, and presenting sponsor of the CHANGE Event Series.
In this interview, they discuss the cultural advantage of Hawaiʻi, and how the CHANGE framework helps the Hawai’i Community Foundation find strength and success for the future.
The upcoming CHANGE event on Government & Civics will take place on Thursday, August 19 at 3 p.m. Hear from the mayors of Kaua‘i, Honolulu, Maui and Hawai‘i counties as they discuss:
- How they are addressing homelessness and creating more affordable housing
- Responses to climate change and rising sea levels
- Ways to create a business-friendly environment that creates jobs and prosperity
- Better management of tourism that considers the needs of residents and the environment
- Fighting crime amid national calls for social justice and police reform
Register for this virtual event!
Government & Civics
August 19, 2021
3:00 – 4:00 PM