Charles Kaneshiro Explains Decisions In Building a Hospital for the Future
Hawaii Business Magazine's former Events Director Anthony Bagnoli, spoke with Charles Kaneshiro, President and COO of G70, a presenting sponsor for the CHANGE Event Series.
In this interview, they discuss how architecture serves as a catalyst for people to be creative and work for the betterment of the community. Kaneshiro also shares his passion for health and wellness through the development of the new Koa Ridge medical campus and why he says it will be a hospital for the future.
The CHANGE Event on Government & Civics took place on Thursday, August 19 at 3 p.m. The mayors of Kaua‘i, Honolulu, Maui and Hawai‘i counties discussed:
- How they are addressing homelessness and creating more affordable housing
- Responses to climate change and rising sea levels
- Ways to create a business-friendly environment that creates jobs and prosperity
- Better management of tourism that considers the needs of residents and the environment
- Fighting crime amid national calls for social justice and police reform
Watch the replay of this virtual event here!