Education: A Way Forward
The pandemic stalled exciting transformations in our system and exacerbated the roadblocks in schooling in Hawai‘i. The ability of our state to thrive depends on our education continuing to innovate to overcome those roadblocks.
The CHANGE Event on Education took place virtually on Thursday, September 18th at 3PM. The panel discussed current challenges in Hawaiʻi’s education system and ways to move forward.
- Jack Wong, CEO, Kamehameha Schools
- Susan Yamada, Director, UH Ventures and Co-founder, The ClimbHI Bridge
- Stacie Kunihisa, Principal, Kanoelani Elementary School
- Dr. Ruth Fletcher, Head of School and President, St. Andrew’s Schools
- Dr. Lynn Babington, President, Chaminade University
- Moderator: Terry George, President & CEO, Harold K. L. Castle Foundation
Learn more about the CHANGE Event Series at hawaiibusiness.com/change