Hawaiʻi's Largest Professional Development Conference
Leadership 2020 is going virtual! We look forward to welcoming you in person in the near future; however for now the well-being and good health of the community is our top priority.
And while the world changes around us, Hawaiʻi continues to move forward — producing leaders and solutions here and on the global stage.
This new platform offers:
- All the Leadership Conference content you know and love
- More sessions (12 breakout sessions and 2 general sessions)
- Multiple days (July 28-30)
- The opportunity to share the Leadership Conference with your organization's distributed team members and aspiring leaders in your family
More than 50 speakers. 14 sessions.
Live sessions with Q&A.
Check out the variety of sessions we have in store for this multi-day conference:
July 28, 2020
- Opening General Session: Leadership Skills for Today and Tomorrow
- Navigating The Layers of Decision Making
- Purpose-Driven, Human-Centric Biz Tech
- How Your Hawai‘i Workplace Can Foster Inclusivity
- eXtreme Leadership
July 29, 2020
- Real Leadership in a Virtual Environment
- Shift Your Organization from Panic to Purpose
- Sustaining the Giveback Movement
- How to Educate in a New World
July 30, 2020
- Marketing Through Adversity
- Negotiating: A Discovery Process, Not a Battle
- Live and Work Sustainably
- Civic Engagement Changes the World
- Closing Keynote Address by Nainoa Thompson