Spaces & Places 2018
For over 60 years we’ve been a favorite place for kamaaina to gather for meetings and special occasions. And throughout these years it’s been our honor having generations of families returning again and again to trust us with planning their event.
From garden weddings, baby’s first birthdays, graduations, yakudoshis, retirements, meetings and celebrations of life. It’s been our pleasure in sharing landmark moments and making each one as memorable as the last. Our banquet and kitchen staff take pride in maintaining the warm Pagoda Aloha and favorite tastes that islanders have come to appreciate and enjoy.
So when it’s time for a meeting, reunion or any other occasion, please call us for more information. We always look forward to making new friends and hearing from old ones again. The Pagoda Floating Restaurant & Catering.
Call us at 948-8370.
1525 Rycroft Street
Cheat Sheet for Event Planners
Event planning, though exciting and rewarding, is not for the faint of heart. Organizing a gathering can feel like being in a pressure cooker – with all eyes on you. To provide a helping hand, we reached out to seasoned organizers for tips on how to assemble a successful and memorable event. Here are some suggestions:
- Visit the locale to ensure it meets your theme and vision
- Take pictures and share with other stakeholders to get consensus
- Do a taste test of the menu to ensure attendees will enjoy the food
- Ensure the venue has the equipment and technology that presenters will need
- Ask if there will be a technician available to help the day of the event
- Make certain there are ample parking options